Foreign Mission Trip Insurance
Although very popular, travel for short-term foreign mission trips presents special risks for churches and ministry workers. Let Church Insurance Specialists, Inc. explain the coverage you need for your short-term mission trips. Travel planners often mistakenly assume that their church’s domestic property and liability insurance policies as well as their health insurance coverage will protect them during foreign travel. This is not true! There can be significant gaps in the coverage extended to foreign travel. Some domestic insurance policies offer no foreign protection.
Brotherhood Mutual’s Faith Ventures® international insurance program can fill in these gaps. We offer a one-stop solution to your church’s short-term or long-term foreign liability and travel insurance needs.
Faith Ventures® allows you to choose the level of coverage you need to protect your church and those who participate in your church’s mission ministries. We offer:
- Foreign Liability Coverage
- Foreign Voluntary Worker’s Compensation
- Accidental Medical and Sickness for Non-employee volunteers
- Foreign Contingent Auto Liability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment for Employees and Volunteers
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Death Related Evacuation/Repatriation
- Medical Assistance Services, including medical monitoring and dispatch of doctor or specialist
- Travel and Security Assistance Services
- …and more